Thursday, January 31, 2013

DAY 3 HELL WEEK NOT SO HELLISH


Ok...So not a complete failure with all my goals yesterday...1) Juiced for breakfast lunch and dinner, (Check!) 2) Completed 1 hour of incline walking on the treadmill at 4 mph  (Check!) 3) 30 mins of lower body body lifting (check!) 4) Post my body pictures...Not yet! I am in my work office now, and don’t think I should have a giant pic of my jiggly belly up on my screen for all co-workers to see right now!  I promise I will get these up tonight in the privacy of my home.

The juicing is not hellish as I remember it being the first time. I seem to be taking to it this time quite easily and my energy levels have really started to spike. I'm feeling great today.

Here are my daily stats:

Morning weigh in: 197.4
Total loss to date: -1.2 (Yeehaw!)

Along with a wedding weight loss goal, I also achieved a professional goal yesterday: I accepted a new job and quit my current job! I have been so insanely stressed from jumping through all the interview process loops. (8 interviews in 2 weeks! Dear Lord was I exhausted!) But FINALLY I received the green light that I was officially offered the position (woo hoo!). A different type of weight has been lifted from me.

Today's Plan:

1) Juice Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
2) 1 hour stair master
3) 30 mins upper body lifting
4) Drink more water. I have added reminders to my calendar to drink water throughout the day. I realized that yesterday I wasn’t drinking as much as I should since I was drinking juice. I hope that dehydration doesn’t play much of a role in my weight loss, but it’s likely it does...

Challenges today:  I need to finish hand addressing and putting stamps on the envelopes for our save the dates. This is time consuming and lots of sitting on my butt. I need to make sure this doesn’t cut into my gym time...


No comments:

Post a Comment