Wednesday, January 30, 2013

DAY 2: Hell Week

Yay! Passed Day 1 (Whoot whoot!)...Also after all was said and done, I kept to my plan juicing for  breakfast and lunch and ate few apples for dinner. I know its better to eat more veggies than fruits, but that darn sweet tooth got me. Apples are waaaay better for me than candy corn anyway...

My workout last night consisted of 1 hour of tredmill and stairmaster (30 mins each) and 30 mins upper body lifting.

Now with Day 2, it is going to be a challenge!...When I first juiced last summer, I referred to the first 4-5 days of juicing as hell week. I just want anything and everything I can’t have. Also, I sorta felt sick. Like coming down with the flu sick. I learned these symptoms are normal and the sick feeling is actually my body getting rid of the bad “toxins”. Luckily this time, I am not having that sick feeling, so far.

Morning weigh in: 198.2
Difference: -0.4 (woo hoo!)

So here is the plan...
1) Made my juices for the day this morning (kale, apple, celery and cucumber)
2) 1 hour of cardio tonight
3) 30 mins of lower body lifting last night.
4) Post my current body pics ( I took some last night to share)

The biggest challenge for me right now is COFFEE. I want it so badly and I feel like I am dragging without it. Once I get through hell week, I know how my energy level skyrockets.They say coffee speeds up metabolism, but also that caffiene causes our bodies to store weight in our midsection. I’m going to stay strong and get off coffee.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment